_

_

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FAN FICTION || Eps: 01 | Please Say, Only 1 Like You



Episode : #01

Main CAST : 1) Xiu Min :
                        2) Oh Ha Yu :
                       3) Shan Li An :

Figure/ helper cast : Producer, Sutradara, Fangirls
Place : Girlroom, Coffee shop, Garden
Genre : Romance, Comedy
The original story written by : ayufitriyanikr ||


*Jumping, Jumping, and JUMPING*

“What are doing here?” somebody corious asked to me why I am jumping and JUMPING.
“WHY, waeyo?” I aseked him back
“Yaa Nothing, I only ask you, what you doing, here?”
“Here?” I ask into myself
“Faster go out from my bed ! Ayyyysssh jinjja !” I can see how he start angry to me
O Ow… Nothing to say again, no time, I better take only the good way for me || RUN a way ! *mianhae* my heart heavy to say that.
I can hear His words to me from behind there, Lucky he’s not interesting to marathon with me in this time.

#Huh hah huh hah, I can feel my body tired and my legs feel pain like I already run from far away many many Kilometer to get here, in this place.
And suddenly I can hear some noise of  a girl than really she’s too make me open my eyes even my eyes too, wake up at this time
“What time, now?” I asked to myself with look at my cellular phone.
“Ai ahhh, only at ONE thirthy.” I answer with close eyes too back to my comfortable pillow.
“Ahyu-ah, Wake Up !”
“I get up” because of her surprise-----still with the same a girl.
“LIAN ah !!!! Are you crazy ah on this time wake me up !!?” Now, I angry stadium 1 (still not dangerous, but can make anyone here don’t know why I am get angry)
“Jiu lai Ci lai laaa” She force me to open eyes and reading something.
“Cannot be what?” I still cannot believe it, what I read just now.
“YES, I can believe it ! For what my kyeopta Xiu-Min Oppa do thing with no reason?” Lian try to stay still that she can stay strong with what she read on the magazine latest news.
“BUT, Jebal don’t today can !? I’m really tired after the nightmare just now” I tell my best friend, Lian ----what just now I got.
“Ahyu-ah, “ Shout louder Lian behind my pillow. BUT, Sorry dear---
“You can talk with my hand !” I give my right hand to her face, haha ha.
“This girl ah makes me go crazy !” I can hear her voice a bit low and talk to herself.
“Ahyu-ah, I will let you feel this ! AWWW !!” I don’t know why feel pain on my hand.
“LIAN-ah !!!”
“Why you bite my hand?!” angry level 2 I notice to her Face and reflect I beat her head with smoothy pillow.
“YOU ah, It’s make me hurt you know !!!”
“Chin-gu, mianhae. I don’t mean to make you-----“
“Jebal stop this !”
“And for my oppa, do you will support me go !”
“Of course I will !”
“You’re fan too much dream on that oppa !” I can see how she still keep smile and feeling not pain on her head because in her memory full data about her Oppa (--or I call my Gege) I don’t know WHY, this girl still give the photos on her wall bedroom, FULL a boy from Panda country there and success be her bias for long long time.
“WOW” She’s really loyalty with her bias until I don’t know how to say again, better silent.
“Xiu Min-ssi, you’re lucky got fangirl like my friend ! You can see and praise her nicely because what things she does to you !” I talk to my heart, a bit deep.

In the Morning
“Unnie, do you want to  go together with me today?” Lian offer me the fast way to reach my work place.
“Today’s what day?”
“SATURDAY !”
“Mianhae, I don’t want ! You can go by yourself.”
“Are you jealous if I go with Xiu-Min oppa today?”
“Of course no-lah ! He’s yours !”
Jinjja, I hate on the day. I cannot see and let me down about Lian come closer to her bias. “NO, no no no !” I try to be optimistic.
#Hwaiting  !!! Take good care your dating today, OK !
“Of Course, I will !” Lian reply my support so happy.
Good-lah, good to you, good to him, and also good to me.
In famous Café usual Xiu-Min and friends hangout. But, today’s special day to dating with high school student with name Shan Li An, or Ahyu-ssi Korean ching-gu.


“Well, well, well, to do well. WHY I walk until here?” I look at the nice place, where my Chin-gu got dating reality show with her idol.
“OH FIRE, my heart !* I cannot take it seriously. “Please, calm down girl, take some fresh air, Go !” I walk a way find nice place to make me feel better.
“Do you know, today’s Xiu-Min oppa dating reality show you know?” A girl of University student open her voice tell her friends.
Even I go and find nice place far far away from you, all about you Umin-Ge, waeyo they are all still keep talking about you? Waeyo you’re so famous, even a human like me got your daily news, OMG, “Zhen de hao le”
“U-min gege, your girl is Shan Li An isn’t me  Ahyu-ssi.”
“Actually, IF I can know inside your heart there, is it got my name you wrote clearly?” Hey hey hey what you talking about, girl !
I look behind that the way there are many photos or posters, Chanyeol my bias. “I missed you but you------“
My tears come down touching my hand, “But, it makes hurt my heart to see you stand together one stage with Dara Unnie, hiks” little a bit cry in this coffee shop like a little girl needs some candy and balloons.
“And Now, No no no… I don’t have any feeling with that boy !”
“Do you mean, ----with me? ni de Xiu-Min Gege?”
“Oh Gosh !” I shocked about he come around me, suddenly “You-ah like a gosh” I tell him like what the way it is.
“Ne, I can hunting you where you go, where you do, even it’s impossible to somebody know your truth feeling”
“Hahhh?”
“Dui bu zi ge ge, wo mei yo got what you mean ! Hehe he”
“Don’t so rude with me?”
“Mianhae, I don’t mean to show my good manners, mianhae Oppa,” WHY many peoples come over my table? Because I can talk closer than other, or what ya? I don’t see anything dangerous. But this is so weird ! What’s going on !?
“OK, Ok everybody can you guys looking us from outside, we want to take same nice moment for shooting reality show TV programme “Dating day with your Idol isn’t dream”. We really really need your full support to the best, OK !!” Old man around ages 45 tell everybody here. Of course I don’t anything.
“Gege, shi ma tong si-a? Can you explain to me right now, hah?”
“Dui bu zi, ah girl-----“
“Actually this programme of reality TV show is for you can take time with me”
“Gege---“ I feel not happy about his act today and show my long face in front of him, I don’t care.
“OK, Let me go !”
“I really need your helps today. Can you? Can you?”
“Cannot, and I don’t want all your billion fangirls will hate me even I live in Mars Planet, They want to kill me and I don’t want something bad happen to myself, OK ! Excuse me…”
“I wouldn’t let you go !” Waeyo this time I can feel he’s so handsome, kyeopta, kind and superboy for me, I can feel that he’s kind guy, a good boy.
And sutradara come over to us, tell me about what we have to do, say and make sense ‘romance’, “Please xiao mei mei, women zhen de zhen de need your helps, you must follow our instuctions well, OK.

“SHAN LI AN !!!” I imagine I get angry with that name, huh.

“Nae Hang-Uk Chin-Gu ! IF I go home later, I will kill you !!!
My anger level 2 already.
“Gege, I don’t have any preparing things about ‘sudden’ thing like this, It’s your fault !” I talk slowly to Xiu-Min but he’s always give sweetest smile. “Melt~~~ like ice cream already, cannot reject him,”

“NO LIKE THAT, GIRL. You have to like this, like this, like this.”
Somebody come to us again, CUT our moment.
IF I can talk directly with her, I will tell that my feeling isn’t your rating !
“HHHmmm, do you want tell me something, ah girl ah?!” somebody that looks a bit scare me, I don’t want to see her, jebal !
“HEY !” Xiu-Min oppa touch my right hand and move his eyebrows ask me,
“Ni bu yung pa, hao ma !”
“Wo zhen de pa pa ta, gege”
“Let me give you hug, come”
“Ge, bu yao laa” I give him smile and kick his legs.
“Shi NI !!!” I see he feels pain, “Oh wo de Ja”
“Laa laa laa !”
“Are you Ok, Xiu-Min?”
“Oppa, what happened ?”
“Help him, faster.”
“Oppa, hwaiting !”
*CUT*
“ Ge, I think you no need me any more.”
“???”

At home, Girlroom.
“Waeyo don’t tell me before that the person dating with your oppa is me?” I ask many many question to her.
“Mianhae, unnie.” Lian feel so sorry
“Mianhae you say 100 times also no use !!!” my anger level 3
“Before you do,  you think first ! Before you think, you ask me first better. Don’t do any how you want !!! Ayyyyssshhh, Jinjja !”
“Mianhae Unnie, Really I regret what I did to you.”
“OK, good !”
“Ahyu-ssi, are you happy dating with him ?”
“SHAN LI AN, you are start to make trouble again !!?” I have to loud my voice for really really Shan Li An can regret what she ever did to me.
“Promise me not again !”
“NOT AGAIN”
“Seriously Lian-ah !”
“Ne, Unnie. Mianhae ! Lian wouldn’t do the clever things like that again, not again ! Not more !” Lian like not happy to said that ! yes, her promise to me, not to do busybody to my life and Xiu-Min Gege’s life.
“Gamsahamnida” I smiled, feel free, feel happy.
“Actually, I do this for you can forget your Chanyeol Oppa, unnie. He’s Dara Unnie one. No body can destroy their couple.”
“I still believe that Chanyeol oppa still have feeling to me, Lian !”
I hug this my so sweetsweet friend in this mid night, I know she’s good idea, but isn’t good for her too, she loves Xiu-Min Oppa so much.
“Ayu-ssi, Look at that star !”
“He’s like your Chanyeol !” She’s trying to entertain me
“Yes, I see. Look at that one. It’s also look like your “Xiu-Min Oppa !” I reply her back with little a bit tears
“YEHET !!! It’s look like Your Xiu-Min Gege !” She answered back
“Naughty girl !” I beat her hand sign that is only----- admire.
Under million of stars in the sky, tonight is…
“Ahyu-ssi, Wake up please !
“Waeyo, I still sleepy, Lian-ah !”
“Jebal !”
“Bu yao ka cau wo !!!” sleep talking to her.
“HUH !!!”

Today’s SUNDAY
“Who call me in this morning, HAH !?” I answer the phone
“Morning ma girl?”
“Morning?”
“YES, morning~~~”
“Hehe he, are you kidding me haa? Haa?!”
“Babe Jagiya this is your Gege.”
“Gege?” I ask him back.
“DON”T TELL ME THAT YOU~~~”

Afternoon, in the coffee shop.
“I don’t know why producer ask me to take few more episodes dating with you.”
“Your problem isn’t my business !”
“Jebal !!!”
“Gege, why become continue like this? I don’t want to continue. If you want you can take Shan Li An belong to you, OK ! That’s it !” I only cannot thinking too much at this time. And only blood high temperature up. (Jebal ! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR ! *doctor*)
I repeat once more time, sorry cannot helping you out ! Mianhae.

(To Be Continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment