_

_

Monday, June 23, 2014

My || intro




Ayufitriyanikr || you’re my || Earth (Heaven) | Air | Water | Fire ||
my dreams in South Korea | my heart in China | my soul in Indonesia
I got this words from have watched Badminton Competetion in BCA Indonesia Open super Series 2014 in TRANS7 for 2 days (21-22/06/2014 on Saturday-Sunday)

I feel so confused that have to choose who in this game, WS | Wang Shixian (China), MD | XD (Indonesia), MD | Lee Yond Dae & Yoo Yeon Seong (South Korea).

Lee Yond dae (25) & Yoo Yeon Seong | Korea
And for the result of the games that Oppa from Ginseng Country are the Winners 1st [Final] ist in BCA Indonesia Open super Series 2014 VS Kakak from Indonesia Men’s Doubble AhHen won on score 21-15 21-17.

Yoo Yeon seong & Lee Yong Dae Oppa, Daebak !
“Saeng Chukae ne, oppa !”
"Congratulation !" 

“It’s Ok Kakak AhHen [Indonesia], to be 2nd winner | Runner Up in this games, next time will make sure we can, we win, Okay !” #Never Give it Up ! #Fighting !

And after see how good his performes/ their ways in played Badminton.
I dicide to say, “Someone Oppa ah, Let me Fallin’ in Like (y) with Lee Yong Dae oppa, #Okay !” then until today’s the 3rd day I still feel loved lovey dovey love, love, love  :))

Then I trying to write ‘his profile’ in the next on, #hahah

That’s only one way to remind myself in future that I ever have liked & Loved with him on Sunday, 2014/06/21 (directly via TV) ck ck ck ck (too much, neoya, your love, igeon #Overdose by EXO)

Hmmm, 

O K ! (like Kang gary Oppa || Running Man || SBS, said )

Ya ! Ya ! Ya ! (like Song Ji Hyo Unnie || Running Man || SBS, shout loud)

“Stres ! Stres !” (Like Kang Gary Oppa said if He gots angry, but this is funny looking to we see, #hahah Oppa ! Oppa !”


“So, Let me know you more my dreams in South Korea” || ayufitriyanikr


No comments:

Post a Comment