_

_

Thursday, June 26, 2014

FAN FICTION || Eps 03 | Please Say, Only 1 Like You.

Main CAST : 1) Xiu Min :
                      2) Oh Ha Yu :
                       3) Shan Li An : 
Figure/Helper Cast: Leo (as a Li An's boy), Vania (Oh Ha Yu's friend in work place), Mdm Mia (Oh Ha Yu'Boss)
Place: Li An house hall, on the way, In front of Coffe Shop, Coffee shop, Girlroom.
Genre : Romance, Comedy
The original story written by : ayufitriyanikr ||

“Unnie ahhh--- tell me, “
“JEBAL !!! Let me sleep over  ! I will tell you tomorrow !” I asked.
“OK ! I’ll wait…”
In the morning
“MORNING !” Guess who come over at this time?
“Xiu-Min Gege.” I asked because don’t believe he’s here, now. In front of me when I want to go work.
“YES,” He smiled, you know if he smiled like that my coldes heart will melt suddenly, OH don’t at this time please, before…
“Good morning !” Shan Li An also goes to school in front of her house hall
“Xiu-Min Oppa? How come you know my house? Wahhh, I’m so lucky…” Li An only 17 years old and just fallin’ in love with this guy, but please also…
“Hallo.” He said, of course that make Li An Happy, happy, happy, like that. Ommo~~~ Stop it !
“Are you jealous, hah?!” He asked me with his eyes style.
“Mei yo, wo mei yo bu kai xin !” I replied and I see he still give a hope to wo de xiao mei mei. OH, my heart~~~
“Oppa, I will let you come here every day.” Li An give Xiu-Min a way.
Ayyysssh, this girl !
“CANNOT, girl ! Your dad will kill you a way bring stranger come home !” I said with give a reason.
“YA !!!” Xiu-Min Oppa and Li An don’t like with what I said just know, their eyes wants to killing me live.
“WHAT ???” I asked them back.
“Unnie-ah ! You don’t know who Oppa, hah?” Li An come near me with her eyes scold me.
“NE.” Xiu-Min added.
“Xiu-Min oppa is…” Li An try to explain to me.
“I Want go work, I don’t want to be late come today, OK !” I ended her anger with my cool style, haha ha. You can see how nice the guy, usual you called him Xiu-Min. He’s still on his place. I don’t know what he thinking of Me, hmmm, I mean about Me and Li An.
And from a far away our place, who a boy called Leo ask Li An to go school together with his bicycle. Because, that guy is her target from class 11 so, she don’t want to let hom go, today !
“REMEMBER Unnie, today’s our war to get Oppa heart, REMEMBER OK !” Oh M G, this girl got his love syndrome until remind me with loud voice, really really…
“OK, go to your thing, xiao girl !” I replied.
“BYE Oppa, SARANGHAE <3” He said before she’s  gone.
“Ne, saranghae !” He replied using her body language. She’s only can replied back with sweetest smiled. Looks so happy.

“Finally, only there we two, girl.” He said to me.
“Finally I can go to work #Hahah.” I said to him back.
“Waeyo you acts like that, hah?” He asked.
“Nothing-lah !”
“Are you angry with me.”
Actually I am not angry, but, I scare go to work come late, If he knows,
“Ok, I’ll drive you go to your work place.” Suddenly he offer to me his kindness. I’ll very very  thankful to him, happy…
“Hmmm, by the way…” Xiu-Min oppa try to open the talk topics on the way, but…
“IF drive a car must focus on your way ! I don’t want to be late come because of you, TODAY !” Any how to say to him.
“HHHm, OK !” He only can accepted my word with his big heart. Hihi hi, wo de hao ge ge xie-xie ni dui bu zi to make you a trouble. If I can say right now that you are the person who have a big heart to be nice. In Korean I will only say, “Mianhae” and that’s only my heart say.
“OK, your work place…”
“That coffee shop !” I show him the place. And he faster drive it.
Why he now only focus on that place, I am now in her beside, why he no give a word.
“OK, we reach already.” He tell me looks so happy.
“Gamsahamnida, Oppa. Bye bye.” My thankful to him.

“Ahyu-ah wait !” He hold my hand stoping my walk.
“Ne,”
“Faster give me a hug.”
“You wanna die right now, hah?” I said with a bit scare.
“Wae?”
“You want my fans killing you see me and you, hah.” I give him a joke.
“Ho !” He understand. “You mean, my fans will angry and hating you so much, right !” he continue his words.
“Stop it.”
“OK, I understand, If you can give me your nice smile. Can you?” why at this time, then when the right time to give him your feeling, girl. You think he isn’t a right person to filling your heart in whole day in your life.
“You think who you are ! faster ! Faitian !!” he knocked my head.
“Aigoo !”
“It’s so pain you know !” I make angry face to him.
“Oh mianhae my girl. Ni ko lai, wo yao ke ni pao yi xia.” He offer his hug.
“This isn’t funny anyway, you know !” I still feel it.
“I said sorry to you already.” He explain and look at my eyes.
“Oh my heart beats so fast, waeyo? No no no, I think enough, enough.”
He looks at my weird face and telling me something, “Don’t forget to prepare your thing for our dating… schedules !”
Faster I look hir face back. “Mianhae?” pardon me.
“No time to tell you !” he said made me want to know the thing. And directly I look around our place.
“WHY you don’t tell me earlier.”
“Monday’s first day our episode beginning. Please your work with me, OK.” He smiled.
I only can give smile back to oppa. So many people wanting to take our pictures today.
I walk on my way. “JINJJA, I am in trouble, now !” I said in heart.

*** 

“Why your face like that, hah?” my boss asked me.
“Nothing, boss”
“Heh, you like don’t know who your boss is, hah !” Madam Mia knock my head.
“Aigoo”
“Faster tell me your problem.” I think she really really wanting to help me, but, cannot. This problem isn’t her business.
“I am fine, boss. I am only tired yesterday. So today’s a bit feel not well.”
“Still not say the truth, ok.” She ending her way from me. Hehe he.
“Moccachino coffee, please.”
“Yes, Mr.” I shocked know that who came in. Chanyeol?
“Hallo? A cup of Moccachino please !” He repeated his request to me. Without look at me.
“Yes.” Faster I make it and give to his table and back to my work.
“He’s comeback.” I said in heart.
“Ahyu-ah, today’s your dating episode with Xiu-Min oppa, right?” Vania ask me with her loud voice, let this news go in to Chanyeol ears.
“Uhuk-uhuk.” I said what, He cough with this news. He’s don’t know anything.
“Vania, keep your act, shout up, please !” I try to control my friend.
“This is REAL, you know !” She’s really let him know.
“Vania !” I cover her mouth with my hand and don’t want she to talk too much. I’am sorry, but you have to silent this time, girl. Huh !
Then now, he get up from his seat and walk go to door, I think he going to out. But suddenly he walk back to me, I mean to me, no no no, how to say yaa, I mean come to me… ah !
“Ahyu-ah.” He called my name and look at my face, calm, cool.
“Ye” I answered back. My heart a bit no signal with him, unconnected for a while then, now… He talk to me,
“How much the price of a cup of Moccachno Coffee, Miss ?”

***

“HAHA ha, you think he still thinking of you, hah ???” Shan Li An make a laugh.
“WHY, this happened to me???”
“WHY he didn’t care at all about me !” I angry with myself
“HAHA ha” Shan Li An only happy with my story I told just now. “Can you believe ahh ! He’s my Park Chanyeol you know, hiks.”
“You baddest news, unnie-ah !’ She hug me from my back. “I can feel it, haha ha.”
“You better let him go ! let it flow like water, O K”
“NOW you are Xiu-Min oppa one, nobody can kacau you ! no body can hurting you even the person is your Chanyeol oppa, your one, haha ha.” This girl yaa if talk just any how says.
“You better close your eyes and feel your Xiu-Min Gege come to your dream and save you back from your old feeling to Chan oppa. O K.”
“Hmmm, I cannot !”
“Wae?”
“I only helping him isn’t to getting him !”
“Why?’
“I said already, I only help him and he help me. That’s it, no more.”
“OH”
“Ye, faster go sleep.”
“Jaljayo ! Good night” Xiu-Min Gege sent me a message


 (To Be Continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment