_

_

Monday, June 23, 2014

my || bias /idols in EXO





KAI (Kim Jong In)
Who don’t know about Mama Mama Mama come back, mama, mama, mama rolling back EXO song? For the first sight, who don’t put her first admire or first sight in love with Kai AKA Kim Jong In? Who? If you said not me, OK never mind. I’ll said that 

KAI EXO (MAMA)
I’m fallin’ in like with that guy, because of he’s more power and what ya? I don’t remember how last time I feel. Maybe he’s more act/ in MAMA song. & he closing the song with his style. O K. It’s last time in MAMA and History also ! doong, doong, doong doong doong ! Yeah !


Do Kyungsoo

D.O | Dyo
2nd time, Naega WOLF, Geura WOLF, au~~~ Saranghaeyo ! in this song my heart got caught by D.O. I don’t know WHY? Don’t ask me ! It’s normal, haha ha. Do kyung soo because his style & face looks alike someone I like at that time. I feel so heavy heart which one of them is my idol (one-only) Really-really cannot choose, so let them become cute couple in EXO with name “KaiSoo” This year I know that they’re KaiSoo Couple, O K. I can accept it.

 
Do Kyungsoo || Kim Jong In (KaiSoo Couple)

Still with the same song by EXO with WOLF, Whose the person got heavy voice and I hear so defferent with other. WHO the person opening the song? WHO’s he? Yeah, let me WHAT yaa? Hehe he, I will tell you, don’t worry !
Park Chanyeol
Park Dobi



Happy Virus

Chanyeol EXO-K
Yes, He’s the main RAPper in EXO BoyBand. Actually, I always hear the voice but, sorry. Cannot Reognize him well. O.K. So fallin’ in L with him, a bit, little, much, n medium. Do you know the first got his welcome, really really FULL flowers in my heart, like all nice, nice and nice about him. Walk with time,

WHAT?

WHY?


Park Chanyeol & Sandara Park
I don’t know how come I so easy to get ‘heart attack’ by him. Actually isn’t from him. But from who said that he like or love/ admire Dara Park so much? Hikz, my heart ! (broken, but still like that lah) then I only know that in------ normally kpop romour (ja ! jebal !!!) OH ! from that I jeongmal broken heart & like to listening of heart attack by EXO (Korean Vers). Then, try to smile with Happy by 2NE1. 

But now, still LIKE sometime a bit less, sometime a bit more. Follow the condition !


Ayyyssshhh Jinjja, I am in #UNCONDITIONALLY by Katy Pery.

ayufitriyanikr ||

No comments:

Post a Comment