_

_

Monday, June 23, 2014

intro ||




Ok, In first moment on the blog, I will write something that I want to write with my own languages | new languages | Standart International Languages, yes English (my English not too bad, I will learn slowly). And, Because I’am Indonesian, may be I’ll write things that using Indonesian or many more.

Oh ya, you have to know something that I want to learn another languages so, I hope you don’t to be surprise, OK ! IF you SEE something “WHAT” !!? [please, ignore it, hehe he]

Haha ha, I am Newbie here, I’ll learn something different one than others, (But, I still need your helps too).  Yehet ! Ohorat !!!

I only tell you that now, I am in Love with Kpop Stars ||
No wonder my things use their style words. I like them any way. I like them, I love them like just the way they are with my own ways to love / be loved.

The words that make me feel lovely are #Saranghae ! #Hwaiting ! and many more.

So, please enjoy your time with me !

Ayufitriyanikr || you’re my || Earth (Heaven) | Air | Water | Fire ||

No comments:

Post a Comment