_

_

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LoveLoveLove || my love




Dear~~~
YES, are you called me just now?

NO !
OH, O K, I’ll continue to do my things !

HEY, Where are you go? Please stay with me for a while !
NO, cannot !

WHY?
You told me that you aren’t called me, so for what I am here

Hehe he, kidding babe !
Oh *speechless*

Dear, Do you love me?
YES, of course ! with all my heart to be loving you, arraseo?!

Ne, Gamsahamnida nae sarang, Saranghae *nice smiled*
So, can you stay with me ?

No, I still  cannot !
Nae yoeja, please stay in my heart, here ! *touch his chest*

*shy smiled*

O K ?
NO, K O !

Jebal, tell me the truth !
Jebal, ask your heart ! Can I stay over there to be your lover !

You ah *smiled*
Mwo?

Saranghae <3
I don’t want.

Waeyo?
Open your heart door, and let me come in !

[OK, Welcome ! *give a hug*
So sweet *hug him back*]

No comments:

Post a Comment